By Ikarus Athletics
We're pushing the limits of athletic potential... and it starts with our equipment.
" Right out of the box I could throw it on...
It's comfortable, usually new belts pinch me and bruise but this one was different. Even right out of the box I could throw on without it bruising me. It's ready to go. It was super solid and still comfortable to wear."
93 kg Weight class 817.5kg / 1803 lbs total
Inspiring The Intrinsic Drive For Success
The great all have one thing in common:
They all aim to push the limits of what they do. Regardless of their sport or profession, they strive to be better today than they were before. That’s why we aim to help athletes of all sports push the limits of athletic potential, because we believe human potential is nearly limitless.
Only by pushing that limit will we find out what is truly possible.
One of the ways we’re doing that is by designing and producing the highest quality equipment we can.
Equipment that will work as hard as you do and never stop performing
Through years of training and testing designs we have created a belt that offers everything a high performing Athlete needs:
- MAXIMUM STABILITY: through a solid American Leather core available in both 8.5mm and 13mm. The 8.5mm version has the same thickness leather core as our 10mm double suede Power Belt, but without the outer suede.
- PRECISE FIT: with 3/4” hole spacing for fine-tune adjustments
- CUSTOMIZATION: we offer 20 different colors of suede and over a dozen colors of thread to suit your lifting persona.
We Design Equipment To Help You Perform at Your Highest Level
Whether in the final lift of a competition or the first set in training, an athlete’s focus should not be distracted by equipment that doesn’t fit right or is uncomfortable to use. So, why settle for insufficient equipment? With our USPA/IPL approved Custom Dyed Lever Belt, NO ONE has to deal with those worries anymore.
Built to perform. Built by athletes.
Tips On Selecting The Perfect Size
DO NOT use your Pant Size or the size of a different belt.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges due to the incorrect size being ordered, so please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on selecting a size!
Please use the following sizing instructions to find your perfect fit!
• Simply wrap a string or shoelace around your core right at the belly button.
• Keep your abs relaxed and mark the string where the two ends meet. Then measure the string with a tape measure.
• Take this measurement and pick a size where you are closest to the middle of the range.
• For example, if you measure 33” do NOT pick the belt size 26”-33” instead pick the belt size 31”-38”.
This will ensure you will have the best fitting belt!
Please Allow 3-5 weeks for All Custom Belts to Be Hand Crafted to Your Specifications
Ikarus Lifetime Guarantee
We guarantee your belt will be free of manufacturing defects and will remain that way as long as you own the belt.
If any defects do occur, we will repair or replace the belt at no cost to you.
You make sacrifices in the pursuit of your goals, but one thing you should never sacrifice is your equipment. You deserve equipment that will work as hard as you and never let you down; equipment durable enough to train in daily and dependable enough to compete in all throughout your career. That’s why we use the highest-grade materials when we hand-craft our Custom Dyed Lever Belt to create a belt that will last you a lifetime.
Our hand-crafted Custom Dyed Lever Belt is designed with a solid single piece American Leather core providing maximum stability. Available in both 8.5mm and 13mm. The 8.5mm version has the same thickness leather core as our 10mm Lever Belt, but without the outer suede. The soft and vibrant suede liner that provides maximum comfort even when worn directly on the athletes skin.